Implants: The diamond standard for replacement of missing teeth
Why is this the best option?
- A completely natural looking option
- Nothing to put in or take out
- Allows for normal flossing and home care (as opposed to a bridge)
- No chance of damage to adjacent teeth
How does this work?
Decades ago, a European doctor by the name of Branemark found that titanium screws, when placed into bone, actually fused to the bone and could not be removed. Through a process known now as osseointegration, these small titanium screws can be placed in the jaw via a comfortable outpatient surgical procedure. After a period of healing, a crown is then placed over the implant replacing the missing tooth (or teeth).
How can it help my denture fit better?
We can place implants into a jaw with no remaining teeth and use the posts to act as retaining clips for a denture. After doing so, the bulkier parts of the denture can be trimmed away leaving the patient far more comfortable eating, chewing and speaking. It has literally chaged the lives of a number of our patients.
- This is your news scroller, add your text and link to a web page!
- Create as many news links as you need. News links are simple bullet lists.
- Using just the tools in your web editor, you can quickly add new news links to your site!
- News links are Search Engine Friendly links, spiderable by all search engines.