Digital Xrays: Becoming the Standard of Care
Digital X-ray Advantages
- Significantly lower radiation to patient
- Doctor can easily manipulate the images to improve their clarity
- Digital files are saved online eliminating wasteful need for paper holder, boxes for storage, etc
Dr. Mapes uses a digital xray device called a Nomad Pro to expose the digital sensor. Xrays are generally taken twice as fast as conventional machines. Radiation exposure is less than 1% of allowed occupational dose.
- This is your news scroller, add your text and link to a web page!
- Create as many news links as you need. News links are simple bullet lists.
- Using just the tools in your web editor, you can quickly add new news links to your site!
- News links are Search Engine Friendly links, spiderable by all search engines.
Call Now! (718) 388-1909